Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introduction of me:



Hey the names Kelly and I'm a sophomore at SSC. I commute to school every day from Wakefield (which is about a 45 min ride). I am 19 years old and I am currently enrolled in Social Work and Psychology. I love hanging out with friends and partying. I also love to go shopping and spend money. My time usually consists on the softball field. I play softball for a town league. When I'm not playing on the field, I am coaching. I coach a little girls softball league. I also enjoy playing sports for fun (soccer,basketball,football). I LOVE the Red Sox and Patriots! I just love watching them play. I'm really easy to get along with, and have many friends. My interests consist of the summer, beach, tanning, sports, family, shopping, ice-cream, movies, hanging out with friends, going into town, helping kids out, and trying my best to always keep people laughing and smiling! I hope to one day be a successful social worker. =)

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful! You seem to have a lot of fun and I look forward to reading your blog. Do you play on the softball team here at Salem State?

    ReplyDelete